Training & Development is the Lifeblood of any Successful Organization
USGEA Corporate Members Receive
$50,000 in Human Capital Development Scholarships
“The current executive education models do not bridge the critical knowledge-implementation gap. There is a need for a more effective and efficient training model that not only develops the general managerial knowledge, but also directly works on solving company-specific business problems and delivers actionable solutions .”
Your employee’s on-going education is critical to your organizations success. To help minimize the financial impact of providing continuing education for your employees, USGEA has partnered with CalUniversity to offer its Corporate Members Capital Development Scholarships in the amount of $50,000.
Five Reasons to Choose the USGEA Corporate Human Development Package
- $50,000 higher education scholarships to educate and motivate “21 of your best employees”!
- 4 in 1 Corporate Learning Services:
- Higher Education for 21 employees
- Soft skills training
- Leadership & Management training
- Attend ECON2011 Conference Workshops
- Custom Degree Program catering to your organizational needs. Course projects, assignments and Capstone research project catering to your industry and organization.
- Personalized coaching based on a skills gap analysis.
- Set-up of a customized Corporate Learning Center.
Competing in the 21st century requires many unique skill sets within your employee base. By supporting your employee’s continuing education through CalUniversity, you provide them the knowledge to keep your organization at the forefront of your industry.
USGEA and CalUniversity have the courses you and your employees need. A sampling of online courses includes:
- Leadership Development Courses
- Management Courses
To learn how your company can benefit from these Capital Development Scholarships, please complete the form below. One of our Corporate Education Specialists will contact you shortly.